Welcome to my new blog

Thank you for coming to my blog. I hope to update this regularly and to keep it interesting and even a little exciting. Please keep coming back and see what I have here next.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

1st Posting! What is a Curator?

[from Latin: one who cares, from cūrāre to care for, from cūra care]

1exhibition organizer: somebody who organizes and chooses the items in an exhibition at a museum or gallery

This is the defintion that I'm choosing to go with for now.
I'll be back later when I figure out how to post multi-media here without violating copyright.  We want to be all legal here now, don't we?  For some fun reading, maybe I'll post the museum code of ethics. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you were able to find the information you were looking for. I like the blog template, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

This Day in History
This Day in History provided by The Free Dictionary